View Profile BloodyAngel88

30 Movie Reviews

This video is seven years old, but still AWESOME. Kind of reminds me why I play games like Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite over and over. (the story always feels a little different each time)

What would I do?

42.

...

It was sweet...until they started talking. It would have been better - and more effective - if you had just had the music playing in the background.

Also, the character's lines were overly forced and badly written.

3 Game Reviews

Couldn't get past the first scene, since - once the scientist slips and falls - I couldn't click the beaker or free the creature from its cage.

Holy Sea Kittens Batman...

This truly is a new low for PETA. They have no idea what Thanksgiving and the preparation of the meal is all about.

Geez, get your heads out of your tofurkeys long enough to see that you are WRONG about meat (preparing and consuming)

This really makes me want to eat a hot dog in front of the PETA building now. -.-;;;

Oh yeah, anyway...the mouse movements were jerky, and the timer went too fast to catch up. Overall, a bad game, though at least the graphics for Mama were okay.

Beautiful

This game is awesome, and well worth the wait.

Though, this is apparently not a prequel to the first game, since in the beginning credits they actually show him getting out of the hole and being taken again. I feel bad for the white rabbit...even though he's a cold-blooded assassin, he still looks cuddly! lol

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thank you. A prequel would be interesting wouldn't it? We'll have to see.

3 Art Reviews

If it were real...

it would be impressive. However, I cannot help but feel that you simply took a picture of these, and ran it through Photoshop.

Osuka responds:

thats really a compliment, this is totally modeled in 3D ;)

Pretty good

Nice proportions and shading.

Though...is it just me, or does the baby look like Gay Coleman? lol

Eh

It would have been better if you had just done all of it in Photoshop. If you had done that, the controller would have looked less blotchy and more crisp and neat, like the Newgrounds title in the bottom right corner.

Hi. My name is Carrie. I love working with oils, acrylics, and watercolors, studying many of the old masters - DaVinci, Van Gogh, Michelangelo, and so on - so that I could create and master my own style of painting.

30, Female