Foreign Creature Saga Foreign Creature Saga

Couldn't get past the first scene, since - once the scientist slips and falls - I couldn't click the beaker or free the creature from its cage.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Holy Sea Kittens Batman...

This truly is a new low for PETA. They have no idea what Thanksgiving and the preparation of the meal is all about.

Geez, get your heads out of your tofurkeys long enough to see that you are WRONG about meat (preparing and consuming)

This really makes me want to eat a hot dog in front of the PETA building now. -.-;;;

Oh yeah, anyway...the mouse movements were jerky, and the timer went too fast to catch up. Overall, a bad game, though at least the graphics for Mama were okay.

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

Not that great...

If anyone wants to play a great game, just get the offline game Stepmania. It's just like DDR, and you can download as many songs as you want to customize it and make it great.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Beautiful

This game is awesome, and well worth the wait.

Though, this is apparently not a prequel to the first game, since in the beginning credits they actually show him getting out of the hole and being taken again. I feel bad for the white rabbit...even though he's a cold-blooded assassin, he still looks cuddly! lol

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thank you. A prequel would be interesting wouldn't it? We'll have to see.